Monday, February 21, 2011

Small Steps Preceed Big Leaps

Spotted Eagle asks that at all times and in all circumstances, learn how to focus our attention on our desire for essence. When we are anxious or afraid, breathe and ask ourselves what is my heart's desire for essence in this moment? When we are uncertain what to do ask ourselves what small step could I take that would bring me closer to my treasured essences? When we are depressed ask ourselves where is my attention? Has it left the reality of the present moment? Has it wandered into the fearful or empty future that I am manufacturing in my imagination? Is it distracted by the past that I am judging and therefore left to regret. Then redirect your attention to your heart center and find there your desires for essence. Attention the essence you have even if it is not being expressed as fully as you would like. ~ Spotted Eagle ~ on "Creating With Essence"

There is a lot that is going on today in our lives to distract us from the essences that we can still enjoy moment to moment to whatever varying degree that might be. If we spend more moments of our time attentioning the essences that we already have, fewer moments are spent worrying about a future that does not exist resulting in a small incremental step to living an essence rich life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or insights are welcome!